A Friend Indeed

Tuesday

Enough bullshit of the past couple days....
Got an email from a reader saying the font on my blog was hard to read, so I've enlarged the size and changed the color a little to allow more contrast.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Here's an email I got from a reader and as you know, I'm a sucker for a great story!

Interesting Blog. Like you, I'm married to a wonderful woman who I love very dearly. But she has no idea that I'm an insatiable cocksucker. Although I feel extremely guilty that in order to satisfy my oral obsession I must be dishonest with her, I don't view my actions as cheating. Sucking cock is the only sexual thing that I do with another guy. No kissing, hugging and absolutely no anal! It's just another thing that I do "with the guys" like playing cards or sports or other activities I enjoy but in which she has no involvement.  You might be interested in reading a story I wrote describing my youthful experiences which resulted in my penchant for performing fellatio.


I'm a married straight cocksucker. I say straight  because I love sex with women and I don't have any other interest in  guys aside from wanting to suck their cock. I've been an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker ever since the first time I blew my best friend  Larry in high school.

Larry and I were best friends since grade school and when we  became teenagers, we began to experiment with our new found sexuality.  We started out masturbating together and I was surprised to discover that although I was taller and more muscular than him, his cock was considerably longer and much  thicker
than mine was. We quickly progressed from jerking off  to giving each other handjobs and inevitably, blowjobs. At first,  we did it to each other in order to have it done to ourselves, but I  quickly realized that I loved the erotic sensation of his big cock filling my mouth.

In the beginning we agreed to warn the one giving the blowjob when  we were about to cum so he could finish with a handjob, but on one  occasion, while I was lost in sucking on his cock, I felt his already  big cock growing even bigger and harder in my mouth until with a groan, he came and proceeded to fill my mouth with what seemed to be a  continuous, pulsating stream of warm, thick semen. Since his cock was at  the back of my mouth at the time, I had no choice but to either swallow it or choke, so I swallowed it all. Afterward, he said that he was  sorry, but that it felt so good that he got carried away and  once he began, he couldn't stop. He said  it was the most that he had ever cum  and that he could not believe that I had swallowed it all.  He asked me  if I liked the way it tasted. I pretended to be angry, but the truth was  that I was DELIGHTED that he had cum in my mouth. Not only did I like  both the taste and the thick, lumpy texture of his cum, but I was surprised to realize that I liked being a "cocksucker"  Up until then, we would do it once or twice a week but after that first time that he  came in my mouth, I wanted to do it EVERY day.


As my enthusiasm for sucking his cock increased and my skills as a  cocksucker improved, he would more often get "carried away" and cum in  my mouth  until I admitted that I liked it and that in fact, I WANTED him to cum in my mouth. He had suspected that I enjoyed it and so after that, he would obligingly cum in my mouth and I would obediently  swallow.  We alternated days giving each other blowjobs because after cumming, we would lose the desire to blow the other, but as he began to  realize how much I loved sucking on his cock and eating his cum, he  gradually became less and less interested in  blowing me when it came to be his turn, suggesting that I blow him instead since I loved doing it  so much and that he would do me the next time. I would eagerly agree as I  welcomed every opportunity to get my lips around his cock. Eventually he stopped blowing me altogether and I became his own personal  cocksucker. I really didn't mind since by that time I had a girlfriend  who loved sucking my cock almost as much as I loved to suck on Larry's cock. Between the two of us, I became the better cocksucker because to  him it was only a means to an end, whereas I couldn't get enough of it.

Even though he had a very big cock, I learned how to suppress my gag  reflex and take it all the way into my throat until his balls were resting on my chin. The first time that this happened, he was fucking my  mouth but with each stroke he pressed the head of his cock against the constriction at the  back of my mouth leading into my throat. He still had about three inches  of his cock still outside my mouth and as I became more comfortable  with the sensation, he began to  push harder. Each time, he was able to go a little further into my mouth. I felt my throat being stretched and widening to accommodate the entry of his cock as he continued  forcing it deeper into my mouth until I suddenly  felt  my throat open up allowing the head of his cock to surge past the constriction and continue sliding easily all the way into my throat until my nose was buried in his pubic hairs!!   We were both  amazed at what had just happened and I was delighted with the way that his cock felt buried deep in my throat. After a few moments, he withdrew his cock from my throat until just the head remained in my mouth only to roughly force it back down my throat.  The more he did it,  the easier it became until finally, he was able to slide his cock smoothly from just inside my mouth into the depths of my throat.
From that day on, it  became our favorite technique.  I loved the sensation  of his cock  filling my throat and I wanted to keep it there for as  long as I could. Although I was unable to breathe with his cock all the  way down, I  learned to swallow with his cock in my throat, using my  throat muscles to massage his cock until he came.


Over time we developed a daily routine. After we got home from school,  we would meet at his house or mine, usually his since both his parents  had jobs. I would get on my knees with him standing and I would suck his  cock as he held my head and fucked my mouth. Sometimes he would cum  with his cock on my tongue so I could taste it before I swallowed it but  usually, after vigorously fucking my throat with his cock, he would cum  with his cock buried deep in my throat. I couldn't taste it but I could  feel his cock pulsating in my throat as he ejaculated directly into my esophagus.
Once, we were almost caught by his older sister when she came home unexpectedly just as he was cumming in my mouth. He was able to quickly put away his cock and zip his pants just as she walked into the living room where I had been blowing him, but I was still on my knees trying to swallow his cum. He made up a lame excuse about me looking for something that I had dropped on the carpet but since my face was very red and we both must have looked guilty, I'm sure that she knew what we had been doing. After that day, she always gave me a little knowing  smile whenever she looked at me. Since she was also my sisters best  friend, I always wondered if she ever told my sister about her suspicions..


Often, after dinner, we would go up to the roof of the apartment house where he lived and I would give him another blowjob on the roof behind  the stairwell enclosure. The parapet came up to his waist so although he could be seen from the street or the adjoining buildings, I couldn't  be seen down on my knees sucking on his cock. I kept a board there to protect my knees from the roof gravel. If the weather was bad, I would  blow him just inside the door of the roof landing. We continued with our  daily ritual for over two years until we
graduated from high school and went off to college. I still love giving  blowjobs, but I loved sucking my best friend's big cock the most of all. I recently confessed to my wife about having sucked my friends cock and about how much I loved doing it. I didn't tell her that I'm still a cocksucker.
 

Popular Posts