Drinks, Dinner

Tuesday

Please rate my blog a 5 here. For some reason I keep falling off the top 10..maybe it's manipulation by the blog owner..but, I know my readers support my blog!  I want to be back in the top 10..so, vote at least once a week! Thanks!
***

Maybe I should be the one to offer. I mean, after almost a month or more of not seeing Ross online, we had been chatting regularly on line a lot lately..probably a few times a week.  Nothing hot and heavy and that's not where I'm planning on going with this..but, just regular friends talking.


It's been almost a year since I've seen him..so I figured, what the hell and I said we should catch a bite sometime..at our favorite restaurant. He agreed.

Now, I'm not going to stop eating till I see him..because I know Ross, and agreeing is one thing - getting him to commit and show up is quite another. But, still, it would be nice..just to see him..just to talk..

Dinner can't hurt, right? A man's gotta eat!


 

Popular Posts