Too Much Information?

Tuesday

Guys: Please vote at the above links for my blog. After months of being in the top listings Bi Like Me has fallen off the main page. I'd love to be listed again! Help me out!
*****
Apparently, Ross left last week and went out of town. He went to spend a few days with this new guy. They went mountain climbing...they had fun...a good time was had by all.  Great.


I am happy for him, I mean, since I've resigned myself to not being with him myself, shouldn't someone else be entitled? Isn't he entitled? Certainly...I do wish him all the happiness in the world..but, I can't help but feeling some uncomfortableness when he's telling me how much fun he's having with this guy.  But, I do appreciate that I'm one of the only people he can share this stuff with.

I asked if he got fucked by this guy..and he says no. I don't doubt it..Ross was never ready for a cock in his ass...and although we did it a few times, he never really became comfortable as a bottom.

I've resisted sharing my stories, guys I've met and hookups with Ross...for right now. But, if I ever need to make him feel bad..I have a few stories I can tell him.
 

Popular Posts