The Interview

Thursday

A guy hits me up on Grindr and we end up making plans to meet at a nearby college parking lot located in between us. He's 22 years old and looks like he's in great shape.  He lives nearby and can host, although he lives with a roommate.

I pull into the parking lot we planned our meet and when I give him a wave, he pops out of his car and jumps into mine. We shake hands and find a quiet place to chat. He's an actor/waiter and is really nice. We talk about past relationships, work the usual chatter.

"So, why would you want to date an older, married guy?" I ask.

He goes on about how he is sick of immature guys. He'd rather have a regular buddy to hang with on occasion and can totally handle me being married, as he works a lot and figures I wouldn't be looking for a great deal of time on his part other than meeting up once in a while and having hot sex.

He really was a sweet guy..and am hoping we can hang out soon.
 

Popular Posts