Tittie Tuesday: Let's Talk Titties

Tuesday

Ok, so we haven't really talked about titties, and I think it's about time.  I mean, after all, it is Tittie Tuesday, isn't it?  So, I'll first tell you about mine, and you can tell me about yours.  I have a great set of tits.  Every guy I've ever been with has remarked how fabulous they are, so I think, in a word, they must be fabulous!  :)  I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I've even had guys tell me they wanted to date me cuz they wanted to get up my top, they really wanted access to my tits.  But now that I think about it, they all want to get up my top, don't they?  Anyway, I am a 36C.  That means that I am the perfect amount in your hand, and the perfect amount in your mouth!  I love to have my tits sucked on, played with, basically showered with attention.  They are two of my best assets!

I have to tell you a quirky thing, though.  Actually, this is not as quirky as I once thought it was - apparently it is extremely common, just not talked about much.  One of my tits is ever so slightly larger than the other.  I now know that this is very common - most peeps are like that.  Wow.  Crazy, huh?  And it is true for feet as well.  Almost everyone has one foot that is ever so slightly larger than the other.  So, my left foot is a teensy bit larger than my right, and so is my left tit.  These things are rarely noticed, if at all.  One way you can tell with your feet, is that one shoe may feel a tiny bit tight, whilst the other shoe is fine.  The same thing is true for hands.  Put your hands together right now.  The tips of my fingers on my left hand are a hair longer than my right.  Are yours?

So, how did I discover this?  I think I may have been a sophomore in high school.  I was standing in front of a guy I was dating.  I wasn't naked, I had on a tight sweater, and he was just staring really hard at my chest.  Finally, I said, "What?", and he said, " I think your left tit is bigger than your right.  I can't be sure, but it looks that way."  Of course, I said "No way!"  And he said, "Yep.  I think so.  How can we measure it?"  And we didn't even have to measure it.  I took off my top, and you could see a tiny bit more of the globe revealed the top of my bra on the left side.  I had never noticed this.  I talked to some of my friends about it, and sure enough, the majority of them revealed the same thing.
So, how can we relate this state of non symmetry to boys?  Easy.  Is one of your balls larger than the other?  C'mon, you can tell me! 
 

Popular Posts