Unreal

Monday

Of course.

He makes plans..he says he's going to cook me dinner. He says he's looking forward to it.

"Great" I say. "Number, address?"
"One sec" he says..
then he disappears.

I chat him saying "Is this where you disappear, never come back, and it reaffirms my belief that I have no chance of finding someone normal and regular?" I say with a little but of humor..hoping that this guy comes back and makes me an "honest man".

No return..days later..I see him online, but he doesn't respond.
I send him a message and finally:

"You didn't give me a chance to explain" he says.
"Well, I thought you'd come back..maybe a day later send me a message.maybe after I contacted you again you'd respond..but..it's 5 days. Now you want to explain?"

Then..the disappearing act again.
Losers.
 

Popular Posts