Listing

Friday

I was watching some stupid program on TV: Millionaire Matchmaker. It's about some lady (who is very annoying) whose clientele are millionaire men and women who are looking for a relationship.  She interviews the millionaires, then finds and interviews the potential matches.  She then sets up a party, where the millionaire meets their potential matches and picks one for a one-on-one date.

It's a mindless show. The one thing I did find interesting is that the matchmaker said she encourages her clients to make a list of five qualities they must have in order to consider someone else compatible.  Got me to thinking..and of course, listing:

1) White, Asian, Latin guys
2) Smooth or neatly trimmed
3) Cut..yes, I do not like uncut cocks (sorry to all my turtle-necked readers! I still love you!)
4) Drug, disease and freak free. I don't do well with druggies..not looking to share your STD's and I'm more vanilla than freaky.
5) In shape..lean is preferred...if someone says they're skinny. I say..bring it on!

Now I have my list..all I need is a $999,999.00 more in my bank account!
 

Popular Posts