Erasing

Thursday

Chatting with Ross hasn't changed..not one bit.. well minus the sexual innuendo's for the most part..we avoid any sex talk.

But, we do still chat. Often..he disappears sometimes..sometimes for a week, but, he's busy traveling and comes back to say hi. We wish each other happy whatever..on New Year's I texted him..he was sick in bed, but, we chatted and sent our "holiday wishes."  I guess that's what it comes down to..our relationship.."holiday wishes"..sad.

It's not all like that. We do have a friendship..we have consulted each other on different things..work related, stress related, gay/bi issue things. It's nice to have someone to bounce things off of. I wouldn't dare talk to him about sex..or about relationship stuff.

In a recent IM with Ross, we were reminiscing..about our trips, stories, fun times. He actually started bringing it up..sending pics of us together. I started bringing up other things, stories too. Then I said something about erasing some things from my mind.. He said something like "there may be a lot I'd erase from my mind, but there's nothing I'd erase about you." Awww..

Should be in a Hallmark.
 

Popular Posts