Unhelpful

Tuesday

Guys: apparently, there's been some discrepancy in voting on Best Male Blogs -so the count has been restarted. So..please vote for me here. But do so only validly..whatever that means.
 ****
Jones texted me late one day..when I was about to pack up and leave the office.

"Horny" he said. "Come over."
"I'm kinda out of time" I responded.
"Aww...I wanna fuck" he entices me.
"Well, I can come quick..." I said
"You have lube?" he asks
"No, I don't. Don't you?"
"Pick some up on the way" he asks.
"Well, I don't know how comfortable I am shopping for lube before I get there. I don't have that much time" I explained.

"Can't you pick it up while I'm on my way?"
"Well, I'm already the person taking it in the ass" he said.

He seemed pissed. He obviously was needy..and I was more than happy to help him. I was super horny too..and fucking his hot, tight ass was tempting. But, to hit a store nearby, possibly meeting someone I know while  I purchased lube, plus the fact that I was ready to head home made things kinda short - time-wise.


"I'm sorry." I said. "I can't. I have to get home. "Next week?" I asked.

No response..
Is it possible that I've lost that window of opportunity? I really cant worry about that. I would assume that Jones would be understanding enough that he knows I can't always be available.

 

Popular Posts