Tittie Tuesday: Everyone Needs a Boy Toy

Tuesday

So, every time I have a session with my trainer, I want him even more. I have to make sure I don't have actual drool on my face when I look at his body.  It is so incredible.  And the flirting!  He has no idea what he's doing to me.  There should be a law against getting someone so horny for an entire hour, and then saying, "Ok - I'll see you next week!"  It's just so wrong!  I have to speed home, and have an extended sls with Pinky! 

So, all my gay pals are asking me if we've done the nasty yet. When I say no, they can't believe it.  "But you're so hot!" "What's his problem?" and "Aren't you at least making out in the parking lot?"  I was beginning to wonder what the deal was myself, when one of my gay buds solved it for me.  "You're his client. He doesn't want to mess that up."  So, I have to have the frank talk with him.  Obviously, waiting for him to make the move is getting me nowhere.  He might be worried about his job, or losing me as a client.  I have to get the nerve up to tell him that I want to fuck around, NSA, and let's get it on.

So, I'm thinking that I'm going to do just that at the next training session.  Only, I can't get up the nerve.  But afterwards, we're talking and flirting, and both leaning on this counter, and he looks around, and says under his breath, "No one's looking", and he gives me this very sexy kiss.  Then he says, "See you later, babe."
Wow.  I am a little stunned.  First off, yes, his lips were as soft, plump, and yummy tasting as I knew they would be, and second, I think I forgot my own name right then.  Wow.  Oh, I already said that.....
 
So, at the next session, I was excited.  Finally, I think we're getting somewhere, right?  It takes me 2 hours to figure out what to wear to the gym (ok, don't laugh!), and what does he say whilst I'm huffing and puffing, and he's checking out my tits?  "I'm going to Vegas next weekend with some buds.  It would be totally cool if you could meet me there."  Wow.  I was not expecting that!  But logistically, there is just no way I could make that happen.  I am just too paranoid to say I was going to Vegas with a girlfriend.  Too many lies involved - getting others to lie for me....  I would never be able to pull it off. Shit!, Are you thinking dude is way bold to ask this married client to meet him in Vegas?  Well, he doesn't know I'm married.  I've kept that little tidbit of trivia to myself.  I told him I'd let him know, but I knew that there was no way I could pull it off.

So, he noticeably cooled when I told him I couldn't go.  "Don't get me wrong," I told him, "I do want to go, it's just that I can't."  He kept saying that's cool, but I think I hurt his little 22 yr old feelings.  We had several more sessions after that, but it was never the same.  I know, I blew it, but what could I do? You so don't even know how bad I wanted to go to Vegas with him. 
 

Popular Posts