Tittie Tuesday: Magic Mike

Tuesday

I bet that got your attention! For those of you not in the know, it's left the theatres, so you'll have to rent it, but it's def worth renting!
 
Channing Tatum is so fire, and even hotter with no clothes on! And can you say Matt Bomer? To die for!
 
Anyway, sorry to get distracted, but do you remember the guy that I met at the gym? We hadn't said much yet to each other, but this morning we had the opportunity to talk. I was shocked when I went into the spinning room at the gym, and there he was! He had this huge smile on his face, and I walked over and asked him what he was doing in the spin room, and he said that since I had said that I spun all the time, he decided to try it out. Ok, in my mind, I am freaking out with joy here! But I tried to remain outwardly normal. lol I got a bike, and set it up next to his, and he says, "oh, I'm Mike, by the way." So I told him my name and he said it was nice to officially meet me. So, class started, and we couldn't talk, but we snuck peeks at each other, and every time I looked at him, he was grinning from ear to ear! Oh, he's really adorable.
 
So, when class was done, he said something funny. He said he didn't think it was going to be as hard as it was to spin for an hour. I laughed, cuz a lot of peeps say that. They think it will be a breeze to ride for an hour, but you are riding as hard as you can, in high gears, your heart is really pumping. It's fun, but it's a workout. He said he had no idea! Actually, an average spinner rides 25-30 miles in a one hour class.
 
So, sadly, he had to scoot after class - but he said we should go to Starbucks or something soon. I said yes, I'm totally up for that.
 
It's kinda cute in a way that he is not aggressive. We are kinda friends right now, in a way. I think when we get to Starbucks, get a drink, and sit at a little table with each other, the flirting magic will begin. Who knows? Maybe he just wants a friend. I can be a friend - a friend with benefits!
 

Popular Posts