Begin Again: "Welcome"

Tuesday


(Originally posted 8/19/2009)
Hey all!
This is my first post to my new blog. I'm new at this blogging thing, and probably will have some issues to work out. Help me out and give me some tips if you'd like. Otherwise, follow this blog to see it take off!

Ok, so first the introductions and guidelines here:

I am a masculine, white guy living in a suburb of New York. I am a young married dad of two, living, working and playing in New York. I'm very active: workout, bike, play sports, etc. I like to try and do something every day. So, I work out 5 times a week, bike and play sports on weekends. I try and eat good food, can't remember the last time I had McDonalds, etc., and people tell me I look much younger than my actual age. You'll find out more about me, my life (although I will keep this very discreet to protect my anonymity) my family, and my love life both with women and men on my blog. Some of it may be pretty revealing, odd, funny, heart-wrenching, but I hope at all times entertaining.

I hope to gain readers like me, who are closeted and living a double life. It isn't easy. Maybe support from my fellow BI guys will help me and in turn help you. I encourage your comments and pictures (YES! There will be pictures) and at all times will uphold your request for discretion.
 

Popular Posts