Reunion Week Part 1

Monday

It's funny how history repeats itself. Lately, I've met or chatted with guys that I've met up with in the past - and not the recent past..we're talking 4, 5 years ago.

One guy was the Asian who I wrote about last week. The other is the Argentinian hottie that I've been holding out hope that we'd meet again soon. He emailed me that he was going out of town and today, emailed me that he's back. If you remember, he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

I emailed him that maybe we can meet for lunch..or sex..or lunch then sex, or sex then lunch!

We're just working on a time and place...and hopefully, his place is available. Otherwise, we'll have no choice but to do a motel. I dread motels..but in this case, I think I can make an exception.

He's a personal trainer at a gym..and I think I need some personal training.

Tomorrow. We meet!
 

Popular Posts