Frat Star Fridays! Graduation

Friday

Can I just surf on this guy's back?

My name is Frat Star, and this is my personal column at BiLikeMe. You can find my other blog here. If you'd like to drop me a line, you can reach me at wsa215@gmail.com. Sorry that I can't respond to all emails, but I do try my best.

Hey, sorry this is late, but I've just finished graduating college. Coincidentally, I also graduated on my birthday. What's so cool about this is that I graduated both college and high school on my birthday so that's a really cool little fact.

We all woke up at 6AM in order to arrive at chapel by 8AM. After that we had some speakers -- two of which bored me to tears -- and we were finished by around 1PM. I'm actually sitting here with my gown in my lap right now and it's pretty fucking badass.

Sorry about the brevity, but I'm just trying to get out there tonight. Holla.
 

Popular Posts