Miss Me?

Monday

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Speaking of Labor...I needed those two weeks off. I'm sorry for those that had to re-read some of my old posts, or who checked in on the blog and said "not a repeat again!" but, at some point during the year, it helps to get away from blogging.

Blogging is tough..especially since I post every day. Having enough stories and entries is hard...making those entries interesting enough to read is even harder. The past few years I have celebrated my blog anniversary by re-posting some older, popular posts. When your reading repeats, I'm also usually typing away, storing up some juicy tid-bits for you to read in the coming weeks. Was I productive this vaca? Nah...

You see, work has been incredibly busy the past two weeks. I've been running around and putting in extra hours...more than I have in a very long time. But, it's good..I'm not complaining, just explaining what I've been doing.  I also spent a little time away, visiting the Southern part of our country. That story is coming shortly.

There were also a few tense and harrowing moments over the past two weeks..earthquakes..hurricanes..Jesus, what's next? Locusts? Flying Monkeys?

Anyway, I am back..and you'll be reading more about my life..and experiences..both good and bad. And, I'll be kissed, hugged, cajoled and bashed by some of you.

Back to business as usual.
 

Popular Posts